Use leftover quinoa with these fun and easy quinoa pizza bites. Suitable for children and they make a great snack or appetizer! These quinoa pizza bites are actually a great way to use the rest of the quinoa you might have on hand. You will need 1 and 1/2 cups cooked quinoa to prepare them. I prefer to cook my quinoa in chicken broth for a little extra flavor, but the water will work too.
- Prep Time-10 minutes
- Cook Time-15 minutes
- Total Time-25 minutes
INGREDIENTS Of Quinoa Pizza Bites (High Protein)
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
INSTRUCTIONS Of Quinoa Pizza Bites (High Protein)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a mini muffin pan well with a non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the mini muffin cavities (you should end up with about 18-20) and press down gently.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve with marinara sauce.