This low-sugar drink mixes up in a minute and calls for simply 3 ingredients.
- 4 ounce chilled mineral water
- 1 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- In a highball glass full of ice, pour the tequila and lime juice.
- Stir properly to combine the flavors and kick back the glass. Top with chilled mineral water.
- Now Glass with ranch water and ice is ready. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Ranch water is commonly made with Blanco tequila. For the excellent tasting drink, select a mid-variety 100% agave tequila because it may have the crispest, purest tequila flavor.