Mangoes are seasonal,so we preserve them in many ways to enjoy them in all seasons. Raw Mango Candy is everyone’s favourite.
Ingredients of Raw Mango Candy
How to Make Raw Mango Candy
- Wash and peel the raw mangoes and place them in a blender.
- Blend these to for a puree.
- Put a pan over medium heat and add raw mango puree in it.
- Let it cook for some time and add sugar along with green cardamom powder and saffron in it.
- Cook puree untill dense, and has a thick consistency. Once all the liquid is dried out, take it off the flame.
- Allow this mixture cool down.
- Once all the liquid is dried out, take it off the flame.
- Allow this mixture to rest.
- After few minutes it will solidify.
- Now you can cut this in the desired shape.
- Sprinkle castor sugar on top and toss the candy.
- Your candy is ready.
- You can preserve it for many weeks.