Raw Mango Semiya Upma is healthy breakfast for every age person. This is quick and simple to prepare with few ingredients.
Ingredients of Raw Mango Semiya Upma
- 1 1/2 cups vermicelli, roasted
- 4 green chilies
- Ginger, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated raw mango
- 12 cashew nuts
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp split black gram
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 15 curry leaves
How to Make Raw Mango Semiya Upma
- Boil 4 cups water and add the vermicelli along with salt and oil.
- Once the vermicelli is cooked, turn off heat, drain water completely and pour cold water over it.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the mustard seeds, black gram, cinnamon stick, cashew nuts and curry leaves and saute till the dal and nuts turn brown.
- Add the green chilies and ginger
- Add the grated raw mango and cook for 5min.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the cooked semiya to the sauteed mango base and mix well.
- Serve hot.