- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons Tel
- 1 large onion
- 2 Cool green
- 2 tablespoons of green coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- According to the taste of the salt
- Knead the soft dough, adding oil and salt to the flour.
- Cut the onion into slices and mix in all the spices.
- Roll out the dough and put ghee in it, sprinkle with dry flour and spread the onion stuffing.
- Now roll the dough and roll it again with dry flour and roll it lightly.
- Cook the parantha until it becomes crisp, serving desi ghee and serve hot.