NIMBU KA SHARBAT: Refreshing Lemonade.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, plus sliced lime for serving
- 1⁄3 cup packed mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated kala namak (black salt; optional)
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. amchoor powder (dried, green mango)
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 cups seltzer or water, chilled
1Purée lime juice, mint leaves, sugar, black salt, if using, the kosher salt, amchoor powder, pepper, and cumin in a blender until smooth. Pour into a pitcher and top with seltzer; garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs.