Brussels sprout is a healthy vegetable, touted to have anti-cancer properties and contains good amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, folic acid and dietary fibre.
INGREDIENTS Of Roasted Brussels Sprout in Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved, stems and ragged outer leaves removed*
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
INSTRUCTIONS Of Roasted Brussels Sprout in Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Return the Brussels sprouts to a bowl. Add the rest of the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and mix to coat.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, then serve. If you have very large Brussels sprouts, cut them into quarters.
- They should all be cut to roughly the same size to ensure even cooking.