Here’s a simple and delicious dish you can try. Roasted Carrot, Radish, and Beet Salad.
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 bunch of radishes, trimmed and halved
- 2 medium-sized beets, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped carrots, radishes, and beets with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F /200°C.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and honey to make the dressing.
- When the vegetables are done, transfer them to a serving dish and drizzle the dressing over them.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley (if using).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Enjoy your delicious roasted carrot, radish, and beet salad!