Sabudana thalipeeth is made for religious fasting or vrat. Sabudana recipes are often made for religious fasting days.
Prep Time –15 mins
Cook Time –15 mins
Total Time –30 mins
Ingredients of Sabudana thalipeeth
- 1/2 cup sabudana
- 2 potatoes
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to Cook Sabudana thalipeeth
- Saok sabudana at night. Do not add too much water, the water level should be just for the sago to immerse fully.
- In morning drain all water, Take a pan and after heating roast peanuts and removing its skin and grind them.
- Take boiled potatoes, Peel off the skin and mash it up well.
- Take a bowl add sabudana, mashed potato,jeera powder,lemon juice,ginger,coriander leaves and salt. Make balls.
- On a piece of parchment paper,place a ball with your fingers to form a slightly thick roti.
- Heat tava and place roti on them, put some oil and cook both sides untill golden brown. Remove and serve hot.