Sattu drink is one of the most popular, traditional, healthy summer drinks from Bihar and UP. Sattu is roasted gram flour. Sattu is full of nutrition with cooling properties, rich in soluble fibre, high in protein and good for the digestive system. Its low glycemic index makes it suitable for diabetics. In fact, it is considered a detox food that cleanses the system and aids in weight loss.
Also Read: Sattu Powder
Ingredients of Sattu Drink
- Sattu flour 3 tbsps (channa ka sattu)
- Water 50000 to ml
- Lemon 1
- Mint leaves 8 leaves, crushed or finely chopped
- Black salt 3/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder pinch
- Salt 1/4 tsp
Method for Sattu Drink
- Prepare sattu flour by grinding 1/3 cup of roasted gram to a fine powder.
- You can sieve it or use as it is.
- Take a vessel, add sattu flour and water and mix well.
- Add juice of lemon, crushed mint leaves, black salt, roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Pour into glasses, add ice cubes and serve.