Sattu is the ground form of bhuna chana or roasted chana dal, very close gram flour. Sattu is a staple part of the Bihari food. However, it is becoming popular all over because of its health benefits.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 0 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Also Read: Sattu Drink
- 1 cup roasted chana dal/roasted gram (bhuna chana)
Instructions for Sattu Recipe
- This recipe makes ½ cup sattu.
- In a grinding jar add 1 cup of roasted chana dal.
- Grind to a fine powder.
- You can keep it coarse texture if you desire.
- Sieve once.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Ready to use!