Yummy and decadent and you can eat these balls in one pop. This recipe makes balls really healthy – and the kids will love them!
ingredients of School Tiffin Balls
- 2 sweet potato (peeled, cut into pieces)
- 2 tbs coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
Also Read: Italian Chicken Cacciatore
Method of School Tiffin Balls
- Put a large pot of salted water on the stove to a boil.
- Cut the sweet potato (or the potato if you wish) – and cook until tender (about 20 minutes) Heat the fryer until it is hot.
- Mash the sweet potato until smooth. Add the coconut milk.
- Stir in baby spinach and add Stonemill cumin, Stonemill granulated garlic and Stonemill salt. Roll into 4 cm balls.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to firm up.
- Fry each ball for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- Place on a sheet of paper to drain, then eat hot!