Seared Salmon in Tabasco Butter: Pan-seared salmon fish served hot, topped with freshly made tabasco butter. This salmon dish is best served with a side of potato salad or mashed potatoes.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
For tabasco butter:
- 50 Gram Butter
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp Chives, chopped
- adjust to saltiness of butter Salt
- 150-200 Gram Salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- To taste Sea salt
Also Read: Neymeen Curry (Seer/Surmai) Recipe
Method To Make Seared Salmon in Tabasco Butter
- Melt butter in a double boiler or a gently hot pan. Add in tabasco, chives and salt.
- Transfer the butter mixture to a bowl and refrigerate till set.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan on high heat and grease with oil.
- Place the fillet of salmon on the hot pan and let it sear on the skin side for 3 minutes (do not touch the fish or press it). Flip and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- To serve place the salmon on a plate and top with tabasco butter.
- Seared Salmon in Tabasco Butter is ready. Serve with a potato salad or mashed potato.