The Strawberry Tiramisu is my favorite summer dessert! It’s sweet, pretty and so delicious. Layers of vanilla mascarpone, ladyfingers infused with strawberry jam and lots of fresh juicy strawberries. Everyone always loves this easy dessert when I bring it to a party.
INGREDIENTS Of Semi-frozen strawberry tiramisu parfait
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam or preserves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar, (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, (1 pint)
- 24 ladyfingers
ALSO READ: Cheesy Tomato Egg Gratin (Easter Receipe)
INSTRUCTIONS Of Semi-frozen strawberry tiramisu parfait
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium-high speed for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until smooth and thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberry jams, water and balsamic vinegar. Stir with a fork until smooth. Dip the lady’s fingers in the mixture to coat them.
- Line the lady’s fingers in a single layer at the bottom of an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish or similar size.
- Spread half the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers and cover with half of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat with the other ladyfingers, the cheese mixture and the sliced strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.