The shrimp fries recipe is a seafood dish to try and the shrimp fries are shallow fried in a little bit of oil and I have to say the recipe turned out to be amazing. Basically I tried the fish and when I tried making shrimp fry I was amazed at the taste. Therefore, I decided to share this seafood recipe to try it out and share it with your family and friends.
- 500 g of prawns/shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of powdered roasted coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves for garnish
- First, after cleaning and deveining the shrimp, wash them well with water and drain the excess water.
- In a bowl, add the shrimp, salt to taste.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and turmeric powder to it.
- Add the toasted coriander seed powder.
- Mix everything well so that the shrimp are well coated with masala.
- Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator and marinate for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To a frying wok, add oil and heat it. Add the shrimp to the heated oil.
- Mix the mixture well with the oil and stir gently.
- Add fresh curry leaves to the cooked shrimp. Give a good mixture.
- Cook the shrimp for about 10 to 15 minutes and stir in between.
- The shrimp frying is ready …
- Drizzle with lemon juice (optional). Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Ready to be served with dal rice or can be had plain …