Probably the most unexpectedly brilliant meal of 2018 was at Hopscotch on Brick Lane. They do sharing small plates influenced by flavours of Europe, Asia and the middle east. It’s not possible to pick out one dish from this interesting menu so order a good mix of meat, fish and veggie dishes and you’ll be set.
INGREDIENTS of SMALL PLATE HOPSCOTCH
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodle
Also Read: Fajita ( Mexican)
DIRECTIONS of SMALL PLATE HOPSCOTCH
- Add the caramel chips and peanut butter to a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir until melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the marshmallows and chowmein noodles, toss to combine.
- Add the Scottish caramel mixture; stir to coat.
- Spoon the soup mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until set.