Spanish Omlette with Nachos: A quick, easy and appetizing breakfast! This spanish omlette is cooked between diced potatoes and vegetables with a dash of pepper, salt and loaded with parmesan cheese. Topped with nachos, pica de galo, guacamole and sour cream this dish is a must have on your breakfast table!
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 1 spoon Onion
- 1 spoon Green pepper
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 spoon Green onion scallions
- 1 Tbsp Yellow and red paprika
- 1 Tbsp Potato (boiled and diced)
- 3 Eggs
- Pepper and salt
- 2 spoon Pica de galo
- 1 Tbsp Guacamole
- 1 Tbsp Sour cream
- 10 Nos Nachos
Also Read: Nachos with Salsa and Baked Beans
Method To Make Spanish Omlette with Nachos
- Heat the frying pan first. Fry the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Add a little pepper and salt. Set the vegetables aside.
- Use a potato as base, diced potato and put it in the pan, add the eggs on top.
- Add the vegetables on top, like adding pizza toppings and add a little pepper.
- Add tomato ketchup and Tabasco followed by parmesan cheese. Put the lid on.
- If you don’t have time, flip it. If you have time keep it on the fire to let the cheese melt before flipping it over.
- Spanish Omlette with Nachos are ready. Serve it on a plate. Top Nacho’s with your hands and decorate with pica de galo, guacamole & sour cream on top.