Spiced Air-Fried Chickpeas: The fry chickpeas are the tastiest and crunchy snack you’ll find. The use of the fryer reduces the cooking time to 15 minutes and is much crunchier than in the oven.
- Preparation Time: 5 m
- Cooking Time: 20 m
- Total Time: 55 m
Ingredients To Make Spiced Air-Fried Chickpeas
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cumin
Steps To Make Spiced Air-Fried Chickpeas
- Spread the chickpeas on a double layer of paper towels, cover with another layer of paper towels and let dry for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Combine dried chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, salt and cumin in a bowl; throw in the coat
- Add the chickpeas to the fryer and cook until crispy, 20 to 22 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.