- 2 large boiled potatoes
- 1 mixed boiled vegetable in cup (carrot, beans, cabbage, capcicum)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cornmeal porridge (paste)
- 2 cups half-boiled noodles
- as needed Chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp of green chilli sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black paper pulp
- to taste Salt
- A bowl mix all the ingredients except the boiled noodles and the cornmeal porridge.
- Make medium balls of this dough and flatten them slightly into an oval shape.
- Dip the buns in a cornmeal porridge and breach them with the boiled noodles one by one and keep the buns aside for an hour.
- Fry the rolls until golden brown and garnish with tomato sauce and cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot.