- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 3 medium boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of Ajwain
- 2 green peppers
- 3 teaspoons of Besan (Gram Flour)
- Salt to taste
- as needed Oil for frying
- Make a coarse paste of chilli, cumin and ajwain. Now mix it with potatoes, salt, spinach, cheese and chickpea flour.
- After mixing all the ingredients, we will make it into rolls.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry it over low heat until it turns golden.
- Remove the rollers from the oil.
The spinach cheese rolls are ready to serve. You can serve with tomato sauce.
Air Fryer Mac and Cheese Balls