Creamy milk reduced to a sort of thick pudding sweetened with sugar and made fragrant with saffron and cardamom, a spoonful of this rabri is enough to make you forget everything about this world!
Ingrediants for Spinach rabdi
- 200 g of spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of rabdi milk
- 2 tablespoons of desi ghee
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon of milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated coconut (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (roasted)
- For the balls-
- 1/4 cup of melted white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of ground and roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of ground and toasted dried fruit
- 2 tarts
Steps for Spinach rabdi
- Take a pan, add 2 glasses of water, boil, add the spinach leaves for 30 seconds and after 30 seconds remove it from the hot water, put it in ice water for 5 minutes, so that it remains green. after having blanched it, now put it in the grinder mixture until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Take a pan, add the clarified butter, let it heat up, add the spinach puree, toast it very well.
- Now add coconut mix it, add milk powder and sugar add cardamom powder, mix. Add the condensed milk and mix.Add sugar cook 1 minute.
- Now mix it, add things very well and add the rabdi in this mixture.rlThe rabdi is made with milk.Boil the milk when it becomes thick as a consistency to pour it off the heat.It is ready to eat, we can add some sugar and of cardamom powder. Here we made a simple rabdi, because it will be mixed with the spinach puree, the sugar is already mixed with that mixture. Add some dried fruit.Mix the spinach mixture prepared in the rabdi very well. When it is ready, keep it aside.
- For the peanuts, nuts and chocolate balls, take a bowl and add the white chocolate. Melt and thicken, add the peanuts and dried fruit, mix well. Roll up with the help of the palm, crush and spread a little rabdi on top, round again. Roll again on the chopped peanuts. Keep in the fridge for 10 minutes.After 15 minutes the balls will be placed.
- Now take the prepared tarts we made before stuffing the rabdi, garnish it with dried fruit and put the chocolate balls in them.The spinich rabdi is now ready to serve. It really is a fantastic dish. Everyone loves it because the taste is great.
- It can also be served in a serving dish. keep it it in referring refrigerator for 1 hour cold garnished with silver work raisin and Almonds