Pea soup is soup made generally from dried peas, including the break up pea. It is most yellow in colour or greyish-inexperienced in colour relying at the style of peas you used.
- 2 cups dried inexperienced peas
- 1 cups of clean or frozen peas
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 parsley chopped
- 5-5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Bunch of cilantro or parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and floor black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Peel the onion, garlic and carrots and reduce into medium-sized pieces. Cut the celery and parsley. Fry in a touch oil or butter till veggies are barely golden.
- Add peas, white wine, 5-5 glasses of water. Bunch of cilantro or parsley on a string, bay leaf and black pepper. Bring to a boil over medium warmness for approximately an hour, till the peas soften.
- Add the clean peas approximately 6-6 mins more and the bunch of cilantro or parsley, thyme sprigs and bay leaf.
- Transfer the soup to a meals processor and grind right into a puree smooth. While grinding the soup, upload the butter, reduce into small cubes.
- When the soup is smooth, go back to the pot, upload salt, pepper and warmness if the soup is simply too thick, upload a touch water.