“A must have at holiday parties. Easily prepared and delicious!”
Ingredients of Stuffed Party Pinwheels (Potluck)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 5.2 – ounce container cheese with garlic and herb
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 6 8- or 9-inch flour tortillas, any flavor
- 1/2-3/4 pound very thinly sliced cooked chicken, roast beef, and/or salami
- 2/3 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into very thin strips
- 2/3 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
Also Read: Guacamole (Mexican)
Directions of Stuffed Party Pinwheels (Potluck)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry powder, put aside.
- In another small bowl, combine semi-soft cheese and milk, put aside.
- Spread three tortillas with the mayonnaise mixture. Spread the remaining three tortillas with the cheese mixture.
- Place the chicken (or the desired meat) on each tortilla.
- Garnish with strips of pepper and fresh basil, arranging the basil leaves 1 to 2 inches apart. Firmly roll each tortilla in a spiral. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 4 to 24 hours. To serve, remove the plastic film.
- Trim the ends of the tortillas.
- Cut the rolls diagonally into 3/4 to 1 inch slices.