A delectable sugar-free rice pudding – for those of you who are wanting to cut down on the calories!
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Rice Pudding
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Mahatma® or Carolina® White Rice
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute – sucralose
- 1/4 cup raisins
Also Read: Layered Pista Barfi
How to Make Sugar-Free Rice Pudding
- HEAT milk and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat (or microwave) until milk is hot, about 15 minutes.
- COMBINE rice and water in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once and cover. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
- STIR milk into cooked rice. Add sugar substitute and simmer 20 minutes, or until thickened, stirring often. Add raisins, simmer 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- HINT: To reheat, add a little milk to restore creamy texture.