Here is a quick and easy recipe with detailed method of preparation to make Mouth drooling Sooji Dahi vada at your home. Today I am presenting to you No Fry Dahi Bhalle recipe with the Vadas made in Appe Pan / Paniyaram pan. It can be made spicy or sweet based on personal preference and tastes great when consumed chilled. It can also be served as a side dish.
- Take a bowl add semolina or suji add curd,salt,cumin seeds and add water and mix it well.And keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- After that suji will absorb all water so add more water to make it right consistency.In this stage you can add finely chopped ginger,chopped green chilli or red chilli and mix all well.
- Now Grease the appe pan and switch on the flame at low medium.Now add Eno fruit salt and mix well and quickly pour in to the appe cavities and cover the lid and cook it for 2 minutes then flip the sides and cook it again.
- Our fluffy and soft bhalles are ready to dip in the salt and asafoetida having warm water for 10 minutes.
- Now for serving press the bhalla gently from the water and serve it on the plate,pour some sweet curd,then sweet chutney then little green chutney and again some curd, and little sweet chutney and sprinkle cumin powder,black salt and chaat masala and garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve it.Our appe suji Dahi Bhalle are ready to serve.