A semolina pudding together along with your baby’s favorite fruit and nuts is simply an upload directly to baby’s meals list. Just make certain you puree/mash the fruit and powder the nuts earlier than using. Banana and almonds makes the suji kheer recipe greater calorie-dense and nutrient-wealthy. Almonds additionally offer the omega three fatty acids required in your child’s mind development. Here comes a yummy nutritious recipe wealthy in energy and vitamins in your baby.
- 3 tbsp suji/rava/semolina
- 3 cups milk
- 1 banana, mashed or pureed
- 2 tbsp almonds, powdered
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ or ¼ tbsp cow’s ghee
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
Also read: Fruit Cream – MeriKhichdi.com
How to make
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add sooji/semolina and fry until the sooji will become aromatic and mild brown.
- Stir constantly for approximately three to four mins on a low flame.
- Slowly upload milk and stir continuosly to keep away from lump formation.
- Add extra milk or water in case you need a thinner consistency.
- Add sugar, banana puree. Add powdered almonds.
- Stir and produce the sooji kheer to a mild simmer.
- Lastly, upload cardamom powder.
- Your sooji kheer is ready.
- Serve sooji kheer warm or heat or refrigerate.