A lil little bit of sweet, a lil little bit of spice, and complete a variety of delicious.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp darkish soy sauce (broadly speaking for color, in case you don’t have this simply upload 1 greater tbsp of normal soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- half of tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 sprigs of inexperienced onion, sliced and separated white from darkish inexperienced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 packs of dried ramen noodles (noodles only, the spice packet isn’t wished for this recipe)
- 4 tbsp chili oil or chili crisp (plus greater for garnish. I individually like this brand.)
- 4 eggs
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Start with the eggs! You can prepare dinner dinner all of them at once, or one after the other in a small egg pan (that’s what I do due to the fact they flip out so flawlessly shaped). Use 1 tbsp of chili oil according to egg.
- Heat chili oil in a small pan over medium/low warmness. When the oil is warm, crack the eggs into the pan and prepare dinner dinner for 2-three minutes. You can use a spoon to seize a few chili oil from the perimeters of the pan and pour it over the eggs.
- Watch out for splatter! Cover and prepare dinner dinner till the whites are set and now not translucent. If you don’t need a runny yolk, prepare dinner dinner it longer. Once the eggs are cooked, set them apart for later.
- Make the sauce! In a big pan, warmness the sesame oil over medium warmness. Once the oil is hot, upload the minced garlic. Cook till garlic is gently browned and fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce, darkish soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir till nicely combined. Turn warmness right all the way down to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, whilst you prepare dinner dinner the noodles.
- Cook the noodles! Boil the water, throw withinside the ramen noodles (store the spice packet for some other day) and prepare dinner dinner for 2-three minutes. Drain the water and toss the cooked noodles into the pan with the sauce. Add the sliced inexperienced onion (simply the white and mild inexperienced parts) and stir till the noodles have absorbed all of the sauce.
- Let’s plate! Portion out the noodles into bowls and pinnacle every bowl with an egg. Spoon the extra chili oil on pinnacle of the noodles, and garnish with the darkish inexperienced bits of the inexperienced onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. If you want spice, pinnacle it off with greater chili oil.
Eat! Enjoy! Take snap shots and ship it to me!