Sweet Potato Hash Air Fryer: Best breakfast is sweet potato hash air fryer that is easy and super crisp air. Let us see how to make an incredible potato hash with hardly an effort and a fraction of the oil!
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 25 m
Ingredients To Make Sweet Potato Hash Air Fryer
- 2 large sweet potato, into small cubes
- 2 slices bacon, into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
ALSO READ: Air Fryer Roasted Okra
Steps To Make Sweet Potato Hash Air Fryer
- Preheat an air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Add and stir sweet potato, bacon, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper and dill in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Check and stir after 10 minutes and then every 3 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown.