Tasty Taco Soup: When I serve this soup at parties, everyone asks for the recipe. It makes a lot, so if I’m not feeding a crowd, I freeze the leftovers.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese
Directions To Make Tasty Taco Soup
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Tasty Taco Soup is ready.
1 cup: 380 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1395mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 9g fiber), 23g protein.