Thai ribs recipe creates very tender ribs that are tangy-sticky good. These ribs are so simple to prepare—just brown them, then combine with the sauce ingredients in your slow cooker.
Ingredients of Tender and Tangy Thai Ribs
- 3/4 to 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Direction for Tender and Tangy Thai Ribs
- Combine vinegar, ketchup, sugar, sauce, garlic, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brown in a skillet in oil.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until tender.
- serve hot.