we love the addition of Tex-Mex flaours to the iconic deviled egg. This recipe is perfect for any party that doesn’t mind a little heat in addition to great flavor.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small serrano or jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chili powder
Also Read: Pink Lemonade cakes
How to Make Tex-Mex Deviled Eggs
- Cut the eggs in half crosswise, gently remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Crush the egg yolks, add the green onions and the following 5 ingredients
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves, sprinkle with cheddar and desired amount of chili powder.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.