“This is the best crab cake I have ever eaten.” It matters little that these words were spoken by the judge perhaps the most biased. No matter that he was starving and probably buttered me, I would continue to feed him throughout the week. I completely believed it. Maybe because I nibbled on my own crab cake and thoroughly enjoyed it, I accepted the compliment.
Ingredients of Thai Crab Cakes
Also Read: Gram’s Fried Chicken(American)
Direction of Thai Crab Cakes
Step 1 – To make these tempting crab cakes, combine the garlic, coriander roots, water, fish sauce, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and ground pepper.
- Step 2 – Mix the mixture well until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
- Step 3 – Add the pork, crabmeat, mashed potatoes, cilantro leaves and egg.
- Step 4 – Shape the mixture into small balls.
- Step 5 – Flatten them slightly and dip them in the flour, making sure they are lightly coated.
- Step 6 – Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Step 7 – Sauté prepared cakes until golden and cooked, about 5 minutes
- Step 8 – Remove and drain the excess oil and serve with ketchup or a spicy sauce and a salad of your choice.