This salad will amaze you with its flavors awakened by flavors and its mixture of textures. And as a bonus, it is very healthy, lower in calories and fat. The dressing is a delicious combination of fresh lime, fish sauce, and sugar, giving it a perfect balance between sour, sweet, and salty flavors.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Ready in: 15 minutes
Ingredients of Thai Green Mango Prawn Salad
- 1 unriped mango
- 12 Prawn
- 3 Tablespoons Red Shallot
- 1 Tablespoon coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Green onion
- 1 Tablespoon Cashew Nuts
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut
- 4 Thai hot chilli
- 1 sprig Spearmint
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
Direction for Thai Green Mango Prawn Salad
- Toast the nuts in a pan. Let them cool, then chop them.
- Boil the cleaned shrimp for one minute, then let them cool in cold water.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Peel and grate the green mango.
- Chop and slice the shallots, cilantro, green onion.
- Add the hot pepper to the dressing.