Thai Milk Pudding is famous for its fruits and dry fruits base.
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp condensed milk (adjust according to taste)
- ½ tsp agar agar powder
- ½ tsp gelatin powder
- Flavourings of your choice (optional): vanilla, almond, etc.
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Fresh fruit: mango, dragon fruit, kiwi
- Canned fruit: jackfruit, lychee, fruit cocktail
- chia seeds, soaked in hot water for 10 mins
- Nata de coco
- Attap seeds
How to Make
- Put 3 tbsp of the water into a bowl and sprinkle gelatin on top. Rest for 10 mins.
- Add the remaining water into a small cup and stir in agar agar powder.
- Add milk and whipping cream.
- Boil Them. Turn the heat down.
- Add the hydrated gelatin along with all the water. Stir for 1-2 min until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add condensed milk.
- Pour into single-serving cups(half). Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients until the condensed milk is completely dissolved. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour about 1 tbsp of the sauce gently down the side of the fruit.
- Dice the toppings and arrange on top of the pudding.
- Serve cold.