This Thai Seafood Curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth! Full of mixed seafood, veggies, lite coconut milk, lime juice, green curry paste, and more… it’s easy and healthy.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||16 minutes|
INGREDIENTS of Thai Seafood Curry
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped allium aromatics
- 1/4 cup peeled fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp wet curry paste
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes 1 can
- 1 cup regular or low-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs fish, medium shrimp, sea scallops, skinless swordfish fillets cut into 2-inch cubes, monkfish fillets cut into 2-inch pieces, skinless cod fillets cut into 2-inch pieces, skinless hake fillets cut into 2-inch pieces, or skinless halibut fillets cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb chopped quick-cooking vegetables like long beans, zucchini, yellow summer squash, stemmed and seeded bell peppers, cored napa cabbage, Chinese water spinach, cauliflower florets, broccoli florets, and/or sugar snap peas.
Direction Thai Seafood Curry
- Press saute function in cooker, set the time to 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the quarter oven for a minute or two.
- Add the allium aromatics and cook, stirring often, 2 to 4 minutes, until softened. Add the ginger and cook until aromatic, just a few seconds.
- Stir in moist curry paste until well coated; then add the tomatoes, coconut milk, lime juice, brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Stir until the brown sugar is dissolved, then turn off the Saute function and lock the lid on the pan.
- Optional pressure cookers Press Meat / Stew or High Pressure Cook (Manual) on High Pressure for 7 minutes with the Keep Warm setting turned off.
- Use the quick release method to bring the pressure of the pot back to normal. Unlock the lid and open the jar. Press Skip, set the time to 5 minutes.
- Simmer the sauce. Stir in fish or shellfish and quick-cooking vegetables.
- Continue cooking, stirring gently, until shellfish or fish are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.