Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 2 servings
1/4 cup sesame seeds (til)
1 1/4 cups boiled and peeled baby potatoes
2 tsp oil
2 slit green chillies
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt to taste
Method To Make Tilwale Aloo ki Chaat
- Combine the sesame seeds with 2 to 3 tbsp of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared sesame seeds paste, mix well and sauté on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the mint leaves, coriander and salt, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring continuously.
- Sprinkle a little water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Tilwale Aloo ki Chaat is ready. Serve immediately.
|Value per serving||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||354.3 mcg||7%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.3 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.1 mg||9%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||2.3 mg||19%|
|Vitamin C||34.3 mg||86%|
|Vitamin E||0.2 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||49.3 mcg||25%|