Take your “boring” s’mores and turn them into an even sweeter treat. This recipe will have you questioning why you ever risked starting a campfire to enjoy your favorite treat.
Ingredients of Toasted Marshmallow And Chocolate Milkshake
- 5 toasted marshmallows
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 Hershey’s mini chocolate Bar
- 1 graham cracker
- 1/3 cup milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
Direction of Toasted Marshmallow And Chocolate Milkshake
- Grill the marshmallows by placing them in the oven on the grill until they are golden. Keep an eye on them.
- Make a smore using a freshly toasted marshmallow, a piece of Hershey’s chocolate and a Graham cracker cut in half. Put aside.
- Place the melted chocolate in a bowl and roll your glass until it is completely covered. Roll the glass into the graham cracker crumbs while the chocolate is still wet.
- Mix ice cream, milk and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared glass and finish with topping, the grilled marshmallows and the chocolate syrup.