I’m always looking for easy and simple snack recipes, and if they can be made ahead of time, it’s a bonus! So when I came up with these turkey roll-ups, I knew I was going to hit the jackpot! They are incredibly easy to make with ingredients that I almost always have on hand and I can make them ahead of time. With a stash of these in my fridge, I always have a delicious and nutritious snack on hand. These buns also make great party appetizers and with the holidays fast approaching, that’s a very good thing.
- Prep Time –10 minutes
- Cook Time –1 minute
- Total Time –11 minutes
- 2 large tortillas or wraps I used spinach flavored wraps
- 1/2 cup Simply Avocado Dip and Spread your choice of flavor
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 1/4 cups spinach leaves
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Also Read: Energy balls (Children Special)
- Lay your tortillas flat.
- Spread 1/4 cup Simply Avocado on each tortilla.
- Divide the turkey, spinach, Swiss cheese and bacon over 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the last 1/3 with just the avocado on top.
- Starting at the end with all the toppings, roll the tortilla well
- Cut into windmills and serve.