Turkey Beast Air Fryer: For people, who have a taste for turkey will love this turkey beast prepared in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Turkey Beast Time Chart
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Total Time: 1 hour
Ingredients To Make Turkey Beast Cutlets in Air Fryer
- Finely chopped fresh rosemary (1 tablespoon)
- Finely chopped fresh chives (1 teaspoon)
- Finely minced fresh garlic (1 teaspoon)
- Salt for taste (1/2 teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper for taste (1/4 teaspoon)
- old unsalted butter (2 tablespoons)
- 2 3/4 pounds skin-on, bone-in split turkey breast
ALSO READ: High-Protein Breakfast Bars
Steps To Make Turkey Beast in Air Fryer
- Preheat the fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put rosemary, chives, garlic, salt and pepper on a cutting board.
- Cut the butter into thin slices on the herbs and seasonings and mash until smooth.
- Dry the turkey breast and rub it with herb butter on both sides and under the skin.
- Place the turkey in the fryer basket, skin side down, and fry for 20 minutes.
- Carefully turn the turkey over on the skin side and continue frying until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 18 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a dish and tent with aluminum foil; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.