Delicious, popular and rich dessert made using cake, custard, fruits, jelly and cream. This is a cool dessert which can be served for any parties.
INGREDIENTS of Tutti Frutti Trufle
- 200g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 125g butter, diced
- 150g multi-coloured glace cherries (red, green and yellow)
- 6 rich tea biscuits
- 50g dried cranberries
How To Make Tutti Frutti Trufle
- Place the chocolate and butter in a bowl and carefully melt together in the microwave or over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Rinse the cherries in a sieve and pat dry, then place on a chopping board.
- Chop the cherries into small pieces and add to the bowl of chocolate and butter, along with the cranberries.
- Place the biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have crumbs.
- Add to the bowl and then mix everything together.
- Line a small square cake tin with clingfilm and tip in the mixture.
- Place clingfilm over the top and press down with a potato masher to level out the surface.
- Mixture to be about 2-3cm deep, so if the tin is too big, press the mix down into one end and fold over the clingfilm to hold in place.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set, before turning out onto a board and cutting into squares.