Ultimate Gooey Brownies are ridiculously tall, chocolaty, ooey, and gooey with a thick layer of sweetened condensed milk and chocolate in the middle!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook: 35 minutes
Ingredients of Ultimate Gooey Brownies
8 oz- good-quality chocolate, semi-sweet(225 g)
¾ cup- butter, melted
1 ¼ cups- sugar
- 2 eggs
2 teaspoons-vanilla extract
¾ cup- all-purpose flour
¼ cup- cocoa powder
1 teaspoon- salt
Also Read: Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Preparation of Ultimate Gooey Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F .
- Cut the chocolate into pieces. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave at 20 second, saving the other half for later use.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar with an electric mixer, then stir in the eggs and vanilla for 1 to 2 minutes, until the mixture becomes soft and light in color.
- Stir in the melted chocolate (make sure it’s not too hot or the eggs will cook), then sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients, being careful not to mix too much, as the brownies will have a texture more like a cake.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces, then transfer the dough to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how you like your brownies, then cool completely.
- Slice, then serve with a good glass of cold milk!