We made some bright and colorful white chocolate ,Unicorn Fudge that is guaranteed to brighten up anyone’s day. Unicorns are pretty cool. A beautiful and majestic creature that is unique in all the right ways.
INGREDIENTS of UNICORN FUDGE
- 24 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Purple food coloring
Also Read: CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CUPCAKES
DIRECTIONS of UNICORN FUDGE
- Prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment.
- Place white chocolate, heavy cream and vanilla extract into a a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Add a few drops of purple food coloring. Keep adding until you get the desired color.
- Pour in prepared pan and smooth with a knife or offset spatula.
- Add sprinkles. Press lightly into fudge.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour and cut into squares.
- Let the fudge come to room temperature before serving.