A popular Chinese fusion dish, chopsuey is this delicious option popular with children and adults. A favorite Chinese dish of all time that never fails to delight, you can serve this chopsuey for brunch, lunch or even as a light snack for children at a birthday party. Just a 40 minute recipe and you can cook this quick and easy vegetable chopsuey at home.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Cook Time: 50 mins
Ingredients Of Vegetable Chopsuey
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, shredded
- 1 Cup Cabbage , shredded
- 1/2 Cup Capsicums , shredded
- 1/2 Cup Onions , sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 200 Gram Noodles (drained well), boiled
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To taste Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- To deep fry Oil
Also Read: Chicken Lollipops
How to Make Vegetable Chopsuey
- Mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt and corn flour and add enough water to make a cup. Set aside.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil and add the onions and garlic.
- Sauté until slightly soft. Add the carrots, cabbage and bell pepper and sauté over high heat for one minute.
- Add the water mixture and cook, stirring continuously. Set aside.
- Fry the noodles over high heat until brown. Drain.
- Transfer the noodles to a serving dish, pour the vegetables and serve.