A mixture of tofu, asparagus and broccoli, cooked to perfection in soybean oil and black bean sauce.
Ingredients of vegetable tofu in black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped red chilli
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup blanched asparagus
- 1/2 cup blanched broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced tofu
- 2 tablespoons of soybean oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion greens
How to make tofu with vegetables in black bean sauce
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the oil. When the oil is hot add the red pepper, let it color well then add the garlic, ginger, sauté for 10 seconds
2. Add the diced onions and sauté for 15 seconds, then add the diced tofu. Sauté for a minute, then add the black bean sauce.
3. Dissolve the corn flour in cold water and add it to the pot. Remove serving garnished with chopped onion greens.