VRAT KI DAHI GUJIYA is a perfect dish for fasting or as an evening snack. The exterior part is very crispy and soft, and the filling was delicious and tasty.
Ingredients of VRAT KI DAHI GUJIYA
- 1 cup Sama Rice / Samai
- 1/2 cup Any vrat flour
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Cooking Oil
For the Stuffing
- 20 Raisin
- 15 Cashew nuts
- 20 Almonds
- 3 tbsp Khoya
- 2 cups Curds
- Salt to taste
- Green Chutney
- Imli Chutney
- Chat Masala
- Red Chili Powder
- Cumin Powder
How We Make VRAT KI DAHI GUJIYA
- Wash the rice and soak for 10 mins.
- Add twice the water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Add salt and red chili powder after cooking.
- Mix the cashews, raisins, khoya, and almonds.
- Spread a wet cloth on a flat plate and take sama rice paste, and put it down on the wet cloth to a flat disc.
- Put nuts stuffing on it.
- Make sure to seal the sides properly to ensure the stuffing doesn’t come out. Shape it as a gujiya.
- Heat oil in a Kadai, and slide the gujiyas. Cook on all sides.
- Take a bowl of water side by and drop the fried gujiyas into it.
- Put it for 10 mins, squeeze out excess water and place on a serving plate.
- Put masala curd on them.
- Next, sprinkle some red chili powder, chat powder, and cumin powder.
- Gunjiya is ready to serve.