Garlic Bread is easy to make and everyone like this because yeast are not used in this recipe. It is basically a homemade creamy, buttery and cheesy garlic flavoured bread recipe. it is typically served as appetizer or starters before having a full course meal or perhaps a pizza meal.
Ingredients of Without Yeast Easy Garlic Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F for 10 minutes. In a bowl and curd. Also add baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Leave this mixture for 5 minutes. Add the oil. Also add maida (all-purpose flour) and salt. Make a paste with this mixture.
- In a small bowl add melted butter, chopped garlic and red chili flakes. Now roll out the dough.Make some holes with the help of a fork.
- Apply the butter mixture. Add sweet corns.
- Add grated cheese. Sprinkle some mixed herbs and fold this. Seal the edges with the help of a fork. Apply the butter and make some vertical cuts with knife.
- Sprinkle some mixed herbs. Bake at 180C / 350 F for 10-12 minutes.