This is a super easy kid’s lunch box recipe. The only time consuming thing is roasting chicken. For Roti/Chappati you can choose fresh produce or leftovers.
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup or less
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tsp
- 1.4 kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Ginger Paste
- 1.4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.2 tsp ( adjust) Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- salt to taste
- butter /mayonnaise
- vegetable salad
- Place wheat flour and salt in a bowl and mix well. Slowly add water and make a dough. Finally add the oil and knead. Cover and let rest for some time.
- Cut the boneless chicken into medium-sized pieces. Clean it well. Add all masala mix well except for the oil and onion. Let steep briefly.
- Heat the oil in a flat-bottomed saucepan. Add the marinated pieces with the onion and sauté well until cooked.
- In the meantime, form balls from the dough, roll them out and cook the chapati.
- Place Chapati on a plate to spread with butter or mayonnaise. Toss in some of the chicken with vegetable and wrap. Serve or pack in a lunch box. You can try it with paneer also.
- You can also put an egg in it. Just crack an egg in a flat pan when it is boiling, put the cooked chapati on it and turn the egg over, now the egg in the chapati is ready. Then place and wrap the chicken with masala.