These baked zucchini fries are extremely tacky and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and Italian spices.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Lemon Parsley Aioli
- For Lemon Parsley Aioli add mayo, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and lemon zest to meals processor and mix till smooth then add salt and pepper.
- Slice the zucchini in 1/2 of, then 1/2 of again, then into quarters. You need to have sixteen slices according to zucchini.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or box and gently beat it. Preheat the oven and line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Add the parmesan and spices to a separate bowl or box and stir to combine. Dip a slice of zucchini withinside the egg wash and switch to the parmesan. Use your different hand to coat the zucchini withinside the cheese and switch to the baking tray. Repeat this system till all zucchini are coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping midway thru at the reduce side. Serve immediately.